- Boarding hours for drop off and pick up: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Wednesday and Weekends by special arrangement.
- All boarders must be current on core vaccinations and annual deworming administered by a licensed veterinarian.
- Requirements for canines: DAP, Rabies & Bordetella
- Requirements for felines: FVRCP, Rabies, Leukemia
- All animals must have been dewormed by Aspen Veterinary Clinic within a year.
- We are a hospital that offers some boarding to our patients only. In order to board your pet, we must be your pet’s only regular veterinarian.
- This allows us to better care for your pets as we have their medical and prescription history here at the clinic.
- Patients that have another regular veterinarian may not utilize our boarding services.
- All clients that are boarding their pets must sign a current boarding agreement every year.
- Aspen Veterinary Clinic may refuse boarding to pets that are aggressive or have social difficulties.
- We have rearranged our clinic and services to better accommodate the needs of our patients and clients due to Covid-19. Our pet boarding has been reduced by 70%. We fill up quickly, we board by reservation only, up to 2 months in advanced.
Learn more about us and the care we'll be giving your pets
Contact us today and schedule an appointment